Let us know “What Does HVAC Stand For?” In the short form HVAC, H stands for Heating, V stands for Ventilation, and AC stands for Air Conditioning. We all know the importance of any device or system which we use for controlling the temperature and ventilation in both seasons summer and winter. HVAC systems are one of them to provide you with comfort and ease at your places like home, office, commercial and institutional buildings. It is a combination of different systems which is useful for both ventilation as well as heating and cooling.
HVAC systems are very important for everyone because they help to control the temperature. Whether it is summer or winter, with HVAC systems installation you can make your place comfortable and adorable for all. Today, we will discuss different aspects related to HVAC systems like What Does HVAC Stand For In Air Conditioning and How Does HVAC Work? You will also get to know where to go when you need HVAC Repair Service.
What Does HVAC Stand For In Air Conditioning?
HVAC systems are the combination of Ventilation System, Duct System, and Heating and Cooling System. AC or air conditioning is a part of the HVAC systems which we use for controlling the temperature. We use both of the terms interchangeably because Air Conditioning is also a system which helps in ventilation and controlling the temperature. Air conditioning systems also have ducts and vents and their function is to blow the air as per the need or the temperature which is set in the system. The presence of these features makes air conditioning similar to HVAC systems.
How Does HVAC Work?
Now, we already know “What Does HVAC Stand For?” But, before knowing how HVAC work, we will know the different and important parts of the HVAC systems, then we will see how they combine and provide comfort in summer and winter.
The Parts of The HVAC Systems Include:
- Return air system: This helps to blow out the hot air from your place in summer and cold air in winter. It is installed outside the house.
- Self-contained heating or cooling unit: There are separate heating and cooling units and they perform their work separately. You will have a separate control system for both of them.
- Outdoor air intake: This will take the air from the outside and throw that into the HVAC system which will be processed and blown out into the room through front ducts with the help of a supply fan.
- Supply fan: The work of the supply fan is to blow out the air inside your place as per your need.
- Air filter: The work of the air filter is to filter the air which is going inside through the outside intake point. This helps to give you fresh air and protect your HVAC systems from dirt and debris.
- Heating and cooling coils: These coils are set up inside the system which helps in cooling or heating as per the need. You can get their installations separately or in a combination. The work of these coils is to heat up or cool down the air which will be thrown out by the supply fan.
- Exhaust or relief fans and an air outlet: An air outlet or exhaust fan is useful for removing the humidity and hot air through the ducts.
- Boiler: A boiler unit is part of the heating unit and it helps in heating the water. It is connected with the water tubes which supply hot water for general use and also heating the house.
- Mixed-air plenum and outdoor air control: It is an air control system for ventilation in the house. When it is on, it will remove the polluted air from the house and put in the fresh air.
- Humidification and dehumidification equipment: Dehumidifiers are also part of the HVAC systems. It helps in clearing the humidity in the hot summer and rainy seasons.
- Cooling tower: You can also install a cooling tower instead of air conditioning because it also serves the same purpose and available at the lesser prices. It is a cooling unit which you can shift anywhere in your house to get comfort.
These are the major parts of the HVAC systems. These units are connected and they perform their work when we switch on the units. In this system, there is a separate control system for all of them which together makes a unit like the heating unit, cooling unit, and duct unit. Make sure that you get HVAC Technicians for the installations of these units otherwise you will face multiple problems sooner or later. So, we are damn sure that now you know: What Does HVAC Stand For?
HVAC Heating And Air Service By Professionals
HVAC Heating And Air units are very useful but will be efficient only when you get their installations with the help of Plumbers and HVAC Technicians. We are the one where you can get the best professionals for this work. We have the best HVAC Tools for all types of work like installation, repair, and maintenance. Also, we provide a dedicated service for HVAC Repair. So you can remember Plumbing Master for every HVAC Heating And Air Service By Professionals.